- MCFD to Deny Christmas Gifts to Children in Care?
- Riverside Superior Court Develops a New Standard for the FIT Parent.
- Call for the Resignation of Judge Michael J. Algeo regarding the murder of Prince Mcleod Rams
- Call for Resignation of Judge Michael J. Algeo, Montgomery County, MD
- Children and Youth in British Columbia Need a Funded Legal Representation Program
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Support Us in Educating Children About Their Legal Rights!http://www.gofundme.com/viewsofthechildsociety
Tag Archives: Family Law Act of British Columbia
Children and Youth in British Columbia, Canada, are being denied access to justice in family cases. I wonder how the laws regarding children in Canada can differ so vastly between provinces – why is there such a national Federal dis-connect … Continue reading
”In my respectful view all children in Canada have legal rights to be heard in all matters affecting them, including custody cases. Decisions should not be made without ensuring that those legal rights have been considered. These legal rights are based on the United Nations Convention … Continue reading