- MCFD to Deny Christmas Gifts to Children in Care?
- Riverside Superior Court Develops a New Standard for the FIT Parent.
- Call for the Resignation of Judge Michael J. Algeo regarding the murder of Prince Mcleod Rams
- Call for Resignation of Judge Michael J. Algeo, Montgomery County, MD
- Children and Youth in British Columbia Need a Funded Legal Representation Program
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Support Us in Educating Children About Their Legal Rights!http://www.gofundme.com/viewsofthechildsociety
Category Archives: Family Law Reform
Riverside Superior Court Develops a New Standard for the FIT Parent.. Anyone experiencing this corrupt action in family court, please contact me with your case materials. We intend to proceed with a Federal Class Action in both the USA and … Continue reading
Petitioning Judge Michael J. Algeo Judge Michael J. Algeo, Montgomery County, MD: Call for Resignation Petition by Views of the Child Society On October 20, 2012, 15-month old Prince Mcleod Rams died as a result of injuries sustained … Continue reading
Children and Youth in British Columbia, Canada, are being denied access to justice in family cases. I wonder how the laws regarding children in Canada can differ so vastly between provinces – why is there such a national Federal dis-connect … Continue reading
Press release from BC Ministry of Children and Family Development March 01, 2012 12:00 PM Updated: March 01, 2012 12:30 PM VICTORIA – Minister of Children and Family Development Mary McNeil made the following statement on behalf of the B.C. … Continue reading