- MCFD to Deny Christmas Gifts to Children in Care?
- Riverside Superior Court Develops a New Standard for the FIT Parent.
- Call for the Resignation of Judge Michael J. Algeo regarding the murder of Prince Mcleod Rams
- Call for Resignation of Judge Michael J. Algeo, Montgomery County, MD
- Children and Youth in British Columbia Need a Funded Legal Representation Program
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/bBx2Y5HhplI?a Nick Hanauer 4 years ago
- The Physec Group represents a group of extraordinarily talented professionals who genuinely care about... angel.co/activity/start… 4 years ago
- Living Love: Day 17 – Psychic Pollution fb.me/KSxfkZBg 4 years ago
- Good news - let's keep up the exposure. fb.me/AlFLIHCE 4 years ago
- As a nation, we need to stand together and put a stop to this tyranny. fb.me/2hBp2QawQ 4 years ago
Support Us in Educating Children About Their Legal Rights!http://www.gofundme.com/viewsofthechildsociety
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 My Response To The Ministry Of Child And Family Development’s Statement Regarding Gifts For Children ParsingIsAsParsingDoes DoesNotAlwaysResultInAStraightAnswerVille Yesterday, in response to detailed information I received from a reader about a potential change to a longstanding practice … Continue reading
Riverside Superior Court Develops a New Standard for the FIT Parent.. Anyone experiencing this corrupt action in family court, please contact me with your case materials. We intend to proceed with a Federal Class Action in both the USA and … Continue reading
Dear Judge Michael J. Algeo… NOVEMBER 9, 2012 BY CAPPUCCINOQUEEN Dear Judge Algeo, You may not remember me, but I will remember you for the rest of my life. I am Prince’s mother. The Prince who died on October 20, 2012. The … Continue reading
Petitioning Judge Michael J. Algeo Judge Michael J. Algeo, Montgomery County, MD: Call for Resignation Petition by Views of the Child Society On October 20, 2012, 15-month old Prince Mcleod Rams died as a result of injuries sustained … Continue reading