- MCFD to Deny Christmas Gifts to Children in Care?
- Riverside Superior Court Develops a New Standard for the FIT Parent.
- Call for the Resignation of Judge Michael J. Algeo regarding the murder of Prince Mcleod Rams
- Call for Resignation of Judge Michael J. Algeo, Montgomery County, MD
- Children and Youth in British Columbia Need a Funded Legal Representation Program
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Support Us in Educating Children About Their Legal Rights!http://www.gofundme.com/viewsofthechildsociety
Monthly Archives: March 2012
”In my respectful view all children in Canada have legal rights to be heard in all matters affecting them, including custody cases. Decisions should not be made without ensuring that those legal rights have been considered. These legal rights are based on the United Nations Convention … Continue reading
Originally posted on Crisis In The Family Courts:
Compiled by Trish Wilson, © 2005 All rights reserved by author May 8, 2005: PETITION: PLEASE DISTRIBUTE FAR AND WIDE TO GET AS MANY SIGNATURES AS POSSIBLE TODAY. We are presenting this…